We are looking for a positive Front Desk Associate to join our team! At the Front Desk, you are the face of our business and set the tone for creating exceptional experiences for all our members. You will greet members, answer questions, solve issues, and perform administrative duties as needed.
You are a natural people person with a passion for health and fitness. You understand the impact you can have through customer service, and take pride in creating smiles and resolutions.
- Enthusiastically greet members, prospective members, and guests
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all members and effectively resolve issues
- Handle front desk activities including answering phones and checking-in members
- Take prospective members on tours of the facility
- Ensure gym systems and processes are followed
- Enforce facility rules and regulations, ensuring faciling is clean and safe
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Passion for health & fitness
- Basic computer proficiency
Complete our short application today!
Jersey Strong is the largest family owned and operated chain of Fitness Clubs in New Jersey. Jersey Strong is owned by the Roma Family, proud Jersey residents for over 30 years and is the dominant name in fitness in Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and Mercer Counties.
Our culture is defined by our tagline, JERSEY STRONG, which inspires our fitness professionals to have a synergistic mission in providing a best-in-class exercise experience to our 70,000 plus members. Jersey Strong offers over 500 Group Training Classes monthly, employs over 200 personal trainers and has immaculate facilities with helpful and friendly staff at every location.
Jersey Strong is always looking for intelligent passionate and positive individuals with a passion for health and fitness to join our team
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)