- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, coworkers and managers
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Is punctual and responsible
- Has strong attention to detail
- Willingness to handle any cleanliness issues
- Deliver friendly and efficient front desk customer service to all members and guests in person and over the phone
- Accurately process all daily transactions
- Effectively communicate with members to remind them of NJ State health-related guidelines and the Jersey Strong Member Code of Conduct
- Club walkthroughs and inspections
- Perform additional gym floor support duties as assigned or directed
- Following company policies & procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Work hours for the position will be identified during the interviewing process.
- $11.00 per hour
- All Jersey Strong Employees can enjoy a complimentary club membership, extremely discounted employee personal training packages, discounted purchases at The Clothes Line (pro-shop), discounted memberships for friends & family, and of course all the personal benefits that come along with working for a young growth-oriented company that has a friendly, fun, and unique culture.
Jersey Strong is the largest family owned and operated chain of Fitness Clubs in New Jersey. Jersey Strong is owned by the Roma Family, proud Jersey residents for over 30 years and is the dominant name in fitness in Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and Mercer Counties.
Our culture is defined by our tagline, JERSEY STRONG, which inspires our fitness professionals to have a synergistic mission in providing a best-in-class exercise experience to our 70,000 plus members. Jersey Strong offers over 500 Group Training Classes monthly, employs over 200 personal trainers and has immaculate facilities with helpful and friendly staff at every location.
Jersey Strong is always looking for intelligent passionate and positive individuals with a passion for health and fitness to join our team
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)