The role of a Housekeeping Attendant at Jersey Strong is to be friendly to all members while maintaining a perfectly clean, safe, and properly working facility – inside & out. Hours are: Monday to Friday from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
- On a daily basis, our members and staff rely on our Housekeeping Team to keep the club looking beautiful and everything working perfectly. Great systems and great tools enable our Housekeeping Attendants to efficiently and effectively accomplish this mission critical responsibility.
- Our structured cleaning & maintenance schedules help our Housekeeping Attendants identify exactly what areas of the facility need attention when. And, our Facility and Equipment Tracking Databases help our Housekeeping Team stay on top of every single facility detail along the way.
- As a Housekeeping Attendant at Jersey Strong, you’ll have the opportunity to maintain a perfectly clean facility, learn minor mechanical skills, and even work with the best tools of your trade.
- All Jersey Strong Employees can enjoy a complimentary club membership, extremely discounted employee personal training packages, discounted purchases at The Clothes Line (pro-shop), discounted memberships for friends & family, and of course all the personal benefits that come along with working for a young growth-oriented company that has a friendly, fun, and unique culture.
- If you take pride in keeping things perfectly clean and properly working, enjoy learning new skills, and are serious about exploring the possibility of becoming a Housekeeping Attendant at Jersey Strong, simply fill-out the application to the right and our Housekeeping Supervisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Jersey Strong is the largest family owned and operated chain of Fitness Clubs in New Jersey. Jersey Strong is owned by the Roma Family, proud Jersey residents for over 30 years and is the dominant name in fitness in Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and Mercer Counties.
Our culture is defined by our tagline, JERSEY STRONG, which inspires our fitness professionals to have a synergistic mission in providing a best-in-class exercise experience to our 70,000 plus members. Jersey Strong offers over 500 Group Training Classes monthly, employs over 200 personal trainers and has immaculate facilities with helpful and friendly staff at every location.
Jersey Strong is always looking for intelligent passionate and positive individuals with a passion for health and fitness to join our team
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)